Job demands - Drupal Developer
Come work in our Drupal team! We work every day on relevant web applications within healthcare, education and society. We provide UI/UX design up to and including complex technical integrations. The right information
What do we offer?
● Seriously challenging work;
● Nice colleagues with a diversity of backgrounds;
● Fun projects aimed at meaningful, socially relevant results;
● A pleasant working environment with flexible working hours, because we assume that you coordinate this independently with your team and the client;
● We like to work on location close to the customer and offer extra daily allowances for this;
● Working from home is flexible;
● There is an opportunity to attend events;
● An environment that promotes creativity and growth;
● 5 teaching days per year;
● The possibility to order relevant professional literature;
● A competitive base salary with holiday pay and profit sharing;
● 100% reimbursement for commuting to work;
● Choice of number of vacation days (30, 25 or 20);
● Pension 100% paid by Finalist;
● Tech stack: Linux or macOS, PhpStorm, Docker or Valet+, Bitbucket, Jenkins;
● Laptop and mobile phone;
● Even on quiet days, the company of Jasper the office fish.
What do we make?
We build corporate websites, but also portals, communities, collaboration environments such as an intranet and electronic learning environments. We do this for universities, colleges, VMBOs and supporting organizations within education. We also work for cultural institutions such as museums, charities and (semi) government. In addition to content management, this often involves authentication and authorization, integrations with back office systems and headless access to data. We are happy to support the Drupal community through sponsorship, module development and talks at events such as Drupaljam and Drupal Europe.