ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing studio, working with fast-paced emerging technologies and to be part of the digital ownership revolution.
RealityPlus (R+) is a developer and publisher of new gaming experiences and c
• Knowledge of a source control system (e.g. Git, Perforce)
• Solid understanding of coding processes, standards and methodologies.
• Worked with/on custom build platforms ( PHP based ).
• Worked with CMS (e.g. Magento 1/2, WordPress)
• Knowledge of web development frameworks / Libraries (e.g. ReactJS, jQuery, Laravel)
Knowledge of CSS development libraries (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind, Foundation)
• CDNs such as AWS CloudFront, Cloudflare, Fastly or Akamai
• Experience designing and building robust and scalable software platforms in cloud infrastructure (eg. AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Knowledge of databases (e.g. MariaDB, MySQL)
• Knowledge of creating and interacting with REST APIs
• Knowledge of application deployment pipelines and tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab) is desirable
• Experience in device and browser compatibility is desirable
• Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Code and source control is desirable
• Able to identify practical and efficient solutions to implement feature requests
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Experience working within and supporting a creative team.
• Experience working alongside Designers
• Proficient in presenting ideas to stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
• Time management.
• At least 2 year’s experience working in a FrontEnd Web Development role.