Reality Gaming Group is a games developer and publisher that creates new gaming experiences and collectibles utilising NFTs and blockchain technology. The publishing division, Reality Studios, has developed a number of games including a brand-new NFT trading card game Doctor Who: Worlds Apart and the award-winning mobile AR game Reality Clash.
RGG won Best AR Mobile Game and C.Games Conference and in 2020 we were named as a top-25 Blockchain Games Company by PocketGamer.
Reality Gaming Group has offices in London, Copenhagen, Gibraltar and Bitola. For more information, visit: realitygaminggroup.com
Joining our team is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enter the blockchain games and NFT industry and to work with world-wide entertainment brands.
The company is now expanding into NFT art, a market now worth over $500m. RGG recently made headlines by creating NFT art for boxing legend Floyd Mayweather which was the number one seller on Rarible.com in June 2021 and has now signed a number of worldwide licenses to create new exclusive NFT art.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Work on high-scalable products with PHP7+ hosted on a dedicated or cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
· Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our products
· Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and ’s needs
· At least 2 years experience working as a PHP developer
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a decentralised and remotely operating organization
· Be a self-starter, confident, energetic, and creative.
· Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
· Fluent written and well-spoken English language